DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/2016
In accordance with the orders of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, with this disclosure we inform you that the personal data you provide and acquired by A&Q – Polo per la Qualificazione del Sistema Agro-Industriale will be subject to treatment in compliance with the regulations provided for by the aforementioned Regulation.
For this purpose we inform you that:
1. DATA HOLDER
The Data Holder is A&Q – Polo per la Qualificazione del Sistema Agro-Industriale, located in 22/4, viale Ortles – 20139 Milan (Italy), TAX Code n. 97198810158 and VAT n. 12255560158, telephone (+39) 02 70639224, fax +3902700432877, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org – PEC email@example.com
2. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Your data will be processed for the following purpose:
To send notices containing regulatory and legal updates and / or reports of articles and / or training initiatives organized or supported by A&Q – Polo per la Qualificazione del Sistema Agro-Industriale
3. LEGAL REFERENCE OF THE TREATMENT
A&Q – Polo per la Qualificazione del Sistema Agro-Industriale treats your personal data lawfully, where the processing:
1. is based on the express consent required for sending the newsletter regulatory and legal updates and / or reports of organized articles and / or training initiatives;
2. the processing of data is necessary for the pursuit of legitimate interest of the Data Holder.
4.CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA
The agreement is optional but in its absence it will not be possible to achieve the purpose referred to in point 3.
5. NOTICE AND CIRCULATION
Personal data may be accessed only by the persons in charge of processing and may be communicated for the purposes referred to in point 3) to external collaborators, domiciliary, counterparts and their defenders, and any arbitrators and in general to all the subjects to whom the communication it is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the professional assignment. Personal data is not subject to diffusion.
6. PROCESSING METHODS
Your data will be processed with the aid of paper and computer or electronic tools, such as, for example: files and archives, word processing programs and other similar applications, e-mail clients, management software, web clouds. The treatment is carried out by the owner and by the persons authorized by it.
7. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
The data collected can be transferred from the data controller to a third country for the purposes referred to in point 3). In particular, the data collected, useful to the execution of the task, may be kept in the A&Q – Polo per la Qualificazione del Sistema Agro-Industriale reserved area of the NGURUWEB server (www.nguruweb.com) and on the web-hosting and email client service owned by Aruba SpA (www.aruba.it) through means meeting the rightness requirements set out in articles 46 and following of the GDPR. The tools to get a copy of the data and the places where they are stored can be consulted on the websites of the aforementioned persons.
8. RIGHTS OF PERSONS INVOLVED
We inform you that pursuant to articles 15 – 22 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, at any time you can exercise the right to:
• obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are available;
• obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
• request rectification and erasure of personal data;
• request restriction of processing;
• data portability, i.e. to receive personal data from data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance;
• oppose processing at any time, including direct marketing purposes;
• object to being subjected to an exclusively automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling;
• ask the data holder to have access and rectify or delete personal data or to limit data processing concerning the person, or to oppose data processing, besides the right to data portability;
• withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of any processing based on consent given prior to revocation;
• submit a complaint to a supervisory authority (Italian Data Protection Authority – www.garanteprivacy.it).
To exercise one of the above rights, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. DATA RECORD KEEPING
The data collected for the above mentioned purpose will be processed up to the express request for cancellation by the interested party.
If you still want to receive our email notifications, it is not necessary to renew your consent, but it may be useful to update your data by connecting to our new website www.thoraciconcolgy.it. In this way, in fact, we can continue to send you communications in line with your interests and keep you updated on the training initiatives and activities we promote.
If, on the other hand, you no longer wish to receive our e-mails, you can send us a cancellation e-mail to email@example.com from our mailing list